Firmware 1.1.53 Compatible with BATLOGGER WE X devices.
- Please format an empty SD card with a FAT32 file system. This can be done e.g. in a PC.
- Copy the firmware update file into the root directory of the SD card. Make sure the file is fully copied and disconnect and eject the SD card cleanly from the PC after copying.
- Switch off the BATLOGGER using the switch at the front panel.
- Insert the SD card into the SD card slot of the BATLOGGER.
- Make sure the BATLOGGER is connected to mains power.
- Switch on the BATLOGGER using the switch at the front panel.
- The BATLOGGER will boot and will detect and install the new firmware version automatically.
- The yellow LED will glow for a few seconds.
- The green LED will blink for a longer time.
- It might happen that the BATLOGGER reboots again during update. So, the yellow LED will glow again and the green LED will blink again. Do not interrupt this process!
- Be patient, the update process might take several minutes!
- Do not remove the SD card while the green LED is blinking or the yellow LED is on.
- When the green LED stops blinking and starts to glow constantly, the firmware update process is finished.
- You can now safely remove the SD card from the BATLOGGER.
- The firmware update process is finished. You can verify the new firmware version by checking the version number in the BATLOGGER Connect service or at the local user interface of the BATLOGGER.
- In any case, the firmware update file will be deleted from the SD card during the update process. If you need to update another BATLOGGER, please make sure to copy the firmware update file to the SD card again.
See https://www.elekon.ch/manuals/blwex/update_firmware.html for further instructions.
(1.1.53 Released 26.05.2021)