Firmware 1.3.1. Compatible with BATLOGGER M2 devices.
- BATLOGGER M2 Firmware
- Update instructions
- Make sure that the device battery is fully charged
- Download the firmware file (ZIP) to the computer
- Place the SD card into the computer
- Delete any old firmware (.upd) file from the SD cards root folder.
- Extract the downloaded ZIP file and copy the extracted files to the SD card. The file ‘BLM2_X.X.X.upd’ must be placed in the root folder of the SD card.
- Place the SD card into the device
- Turn on the device
- Choose “Settings”
- Choose “System”
- Choose “Update Firmware”
- The firmware file is recognised and prompted to install.
- Press ‘OK’ to install, wait until all installation steps have been completed. The device restarts automatically after successful installation.
See https://www.elekon.ch/manuals/blm2/update_firmware.html for further instructions.
(1.3.1 Released 29.09.2022)
- Extended spectrogram and last sequence views, display multiple calls, customizable spectrogram palette
- “Prevent recordings” action to temporarily disable automatic recording on the fly
- Format SD card function
- Experimental support for Bluetooth® Audio headphones/speakers (A2DP)
- Various usability and stability improvements